Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sharing Goodies from Misi's "Gable House Goodes" Tag Sale!

Now that my dear friend Sher of "Old Crow Farm" has received her box of goodies that I chose for her at Misi's tag sale held here in Rome, NY I can share what I did with one of my goodies.
 
Since we have a very curious kitty that loves to get into mischief, I knew the delightful Autumn potpourri had to be displayed safely.
 
This candle jar (a gift from my sister years ago) was just the thing to use. It's top has holes to let the wonderful Autumn scent waft through the room!  I love looking at it and being reminded that this heat and oppressive humidity won't last forever!
 
 
 
Since the jar wasn't large enough to hold all the potpourri, or the opening large enough I decided to string the wonderful dried orange slices and hang them in our dining area. The aroma was delightful!
 
 
Misi's tag sale was the most fun I've had yet for this summer and it was so nice to meet her in person!
 
Thanks for visiting & have a nice day!
 
Blessings,
Sher
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that lantern and the dried items look perfect! I love stringing dried oranges and lemons. You can't beat the nice, clean aroma! Lucky you getting to go Misi's sales I've been an admirer of hers for a long time...glad you had so much fun!! Have a great evening, Sher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully arranged Sher! LOVE your Jar! Hoping we meet again, Misi

    ReplyDelete